Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Feature: Heart lapel Coat

Blooms And Bugs: Heart Lapel Tutorial: Friday Feature

I follow a number of sewing/crafting blogs and I am always on the lookout for new sewing projects and tutorials via pinterest and Google. So I regularly come across very well made and photographed sewing projects. Its amazing the kind of things fellow bloggers regularly come up with. However, every once in a while I come across a project that make me go.."Holy Molly! This is sooo clever" and I want to really kick myself for not thinking of it first.
Oh well...there are designers who are genius...and there are people who are awed and frustrated by geniuses. And you already know which category I fall into.
Frustration apart, this project really made me want to drop everything and copy this really clever really cute idea. Heart shaped lapels...are you kidding me! Seriously! every kid one should have one of these, don't you think?



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sugar :)