Monday, June 6, 2011

Hair bows and such

Lace and flower headband DIY
What crafty mom of a little girl worth her salt  doesn't dip her toe in hair bow making every now and then. So indulge me while I share these accessories.
lace hair band

They were my perfect companion during the many hours road trip we took last week. I just made some plain hair bands with FOE,  tossed scraps of ribbons, trims and laces in a ziploc.
DIY lace headband
What do you think? Not bad for a first time bow maker..eh?

handmade lace hairbow

And now I have found just perfect blog with tons of ideas and inspiration. I must have been living under a rock to not stumble upon Fabric Bows and More yet.
Now if I could only get my little one to let me put these on her...

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love this! I found your blog through a link party and i LOVE it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)